Located in the heart of the Ribera del Duero, the Hotel Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena, is the first 5 star resort in Castilla y León. This Hotel is located in one of the best preserved Cistercian Monasteries in Europe. Its was building in the 12th century and it was converted in an exclusive tourist complex on the Golden Mile of Ribera del Duero.
The Hotel is completed with many facilities as a wide range of restaurants, cafeteria with terrace, rooms for events with capacity for up to 200 people, children’s area, organic garden, garden of spices and own vineyards.
The particular properties of the waters of each establishment, together with a unique architecture and the culture, history and charm of their places, make this Hotel a different tourist offer. its special location also offers the possibility of carrying out multiple activities in the environment.
SAN BERNARDO SPRING
The waters of the Balneario de Castilla Termal Monastery de Valbuena, come from the capture of an aquifer at 386 meters depth of mineral-medicinal waters of the San Bernardo Spring, of which the SXII Cistercian monks already used their waters to irrigate the vineyards that today are part of of the DO Ribera del Duero.
A la carte restaurant.
The gastronomic space of the Thermal Monastery of Valbuena Monastery has an exclusive ‘a la carte restaurant’ composed of traditional and modern cuisine, made with the highest quality products of the area. The Hotel also has private dining rooms, a room for celebrations of up to 200 people and meeting rooms adaptable to your needs. Custom menus.
CAFETERÍA LA CILLA
Cafetería snack bar
A perfect environment for read the press, enjoy a chatting or simply trying an exquisite coffee, and enjoy its large outdoor terrace.
You can also enjoy a selection of light dishes.
- Elimination of architectural barriers, allowing mobility and accessibility to all hotel facilities.
- It has two rooms with acoustic fire alarm and fully adapted for people with reduced mobility: Special shower, adapted and equipped WC, free washbasin in the lower area to access with wheelchair and the stipulated diameters to access the room and all its corners from the wheelchair.
- It also has two parking spaces for disabled people, specially adapted common toilets, and common areas of the hotel adapted for people with reduced mobility.
- In the spa area they have an amphibious chair (wheelchair submersible in water) to facilitate access to the thermal pool for all those with reduced mobility.
- Also for people with reduced visibility Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena has Braille lifts.
With involuntary act of opening the eyelids
Stretching and curving of eyebrows…
Dare to Try!
FOR YOUR COMFORT
CARE OF UNEXPECTED
MORE INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS:
610 528 988